Armoy Homes|Property Services is located for your convenience at 7 Linenhall Street, Ballymoney.
We would like to make it clear that not only will we be selling all our own new builds we would be delighted to
undertake any resale properties in the area or work on the behalf of other local builders. We will endeavour to be
the name you can trust and make it our business to ensure that your move runs as smoothly and effortlessly as
We at Armoy Homes|Property Services promise to have a point of contact at all times where personal
attention is paramount. We will endeavour to keep you informed from beginning to end in what is now a very daunting
If you are currently considering buying or selling and want an honest and reliable estate agent, please avail of our
free valuation service and we will be happy to arrange a suitable time to call.
What you can expect from Armoy Homes|Property Services:
- Duty of Care: at all times we will work for the best interests of our clients and
treat fairly and courteously anyone involved in the sale or purchase.
- Friendly Personal Service: friendly, approachable staff where all clients
will benefit from the personal touch.
- Impartial Advice: ensure that you are informed and given the most honest,
reliable advice from begining to end.
- Valuation: work to secure the highest possible price for your property without
over inflating its value.
- Fees & Charges: we will be offering very competitive rates with no sign up or hidden
administration charges. Therefore, ensuring that you are completely aware of the actual cost of selling your home.
- Marketing your Property: if potential buyers wish to enquire about one of our
properties they can either:
- telephone to make an appointment to view
- call in the office
- view our own website or
- go directly to our own unique webpage on the Propertynews website
We keep a database of clients actively seeking properties thereby potential purchasers will be informed immediately when a
new property comes on the market.
- Financial Advice: we are pleased to be working in association with
Brendan Butler Insurance and Mortgages NI
(CeMap and FPC qualified adviser). Brendan will offer our clients impartial, sound advice on all their mortgage and financial requirements when purchasing or selling their home.
- Instructing Sale: where possible in the conveyancing process we will keep in
touch with both vendor and purchaser together with solictiors to ensure that the sale is moving along in the
right direction. We still will be available should you need any advice throughout the buying/selling process.
Whether this is your first step on the property ladder or you are trying to climb, it can be quite daunting, but with
Armoy Homes|Property Services we will make the ascent as painless as possible.
When you buy a property through Armoy Homes|Property Services, you’re choosing our unwavering commitment to quality
and customer service. Our greatest reward comes from the recognition we receive from our home owners.|
So if you are looking for a property to buy or sell in the North Antrim area please
get in touch. We will be only too happy to help.